CONGRATULATIONS!!! We are so happy for all of you. What a quick delivery. Aleander is beautiful. Seems he may look a bit like Morgan with Tara's hair-do (the frosted tips). Can hardly wait to be there. Thanks for the quick, great post, Eric. Love you all, Mom
That's funny that his stats have a lot of 9's and 3's...09/03, 7 lbs 9.3 ozs 3:09am. He is so beautiful, though! And so are you, Jen. I think you're the only woman in the world who can birth a baby then call up sounding like you've just had a great day chillin' at the park! We love you guys and are so excited to meet our new little nephew!!!
YEAHHHHH for you!! Looks like another great looking baby!! All our love and congratulations! We hope Tara continues to love school-Chase does!! We miss you!!
Jenny- oh he is so beautiful, he looks like his big brother. Let us know if you need us to come hog tie morgan for you next week :0) he will probably surprise you and be realyl gentle with him. :) I'm glad you are doing your blog again- we love to see you! love, cousin lindsay
wow, don't think I even realized you were pregnant... glad you have a blog again! are you going to keep it running? Congrats on Alex, he is pretty cute! and loads of hair, is it true what they say about hair and heartburn?, looks like you could be a real authority on that., again, so glad to see you back on the blog!
Congrats! He is so handsome. Little Alex...I can't wait to meet him in person some day. You mean you couldn't wait just two more days for Sam's birthday?! I am so glad that you both are healthy and it looks like you are happy too. Love you!
13 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!! We are so happy for all of you. What a quick delivery. Aleander is beautiful. Seems he may look a bit like Morgan with Tara's hair-do (the frosted tips). Can hardly wait to be there. Thanks for the quick, great post, Eric. Love you all, Mom
CONGRATULATIONS!! I am excited to come up and visit you guys and meet the kid.
That's funny that his stats have a lot of 9's and 3's...09/03, 7 lbs 9.3 ozs 3:09am. He is so beautiful, though! And so are you, Jen. I think you're the only woman in the world who can birth a baby then call up sounding like you've just had a great day chillin' at the park! We love you guys and are so excited to meet our new little nephew!!!
CONGRATS
he looks handsome
glad all is well
Tim
CONGRATULATIONS, Eric, Jen, Tara and Morgan!!!!
YEAHHHHH for you!! Looks like another great looking baby!! All our love and congratulations! We hope Tara continues to love school-Chase does!! We miss you!!
Beautiful! Congrats!
Congrats guys! What a good looking kid
Jenny- oh he is so beautiful, he looks like his big brother.
Let us know if you need us to come hog tie morgan for you next week :0) he will probably surprise you and be realyl gentle with him. :)
I'm glad you are doing your blog again- we love to see you!
love, cousin lindsay
woo hoo! congratulations! i'm glad everything went well and that you, jen, can look so good right after childbirth. sheesh :)
can't wait to hear fron you -- i hope that eric is perhaps still planning a quick jaunt out our way...
wow, don't think I even realized you were pregnant... glad you have a blog again! are you going to keep it running? Congrats on Alex, he is pretty cute! and loads of hair, is it true what they say about hair and heartburn?, looks like you could be a real authority on that., again, so glad to see you back on the blog!
Congrats! He is so handsome. Little Alex...I can't wait to meet him in person some day. You mean you couldn't wait just two more days for Sam's birthday?! I am so glad that you both are healthy and it looks like you are happy too. Love you!
OMG!! I didn't even know you had a baby! I'm a bad cousin!! Congrats!!!! He is absolutly beautiful!!!!
Post a Comment