
Ring pop tongue from Morgan. You think there is a little dye in this sucker, em yeah!

On our journey to Montana,we stayed with my cousin Jed and his wife Melissa in Spokane. They got dumped on and we went outside, unburied their car and built a gigantic snowman. Melissa thought pepper lips would be cool, I totally agreed! They looked like big juicy kissable lips. I am going to make it a tradition. The snowbank we build the snowman on was a good 6ft high. We had a fun time trying to get the huge balls up there, but with 4 strapping strong adults, we managed to do it. We had a ton of fun with them and hope to visit again this summer.

Yes a little scary, but all in good fun.

Brinlee and Grammie playing in the Montana Winter Wonderland.

A lovely shot of me and my little Alex Christmas morning.

My strikingly attractive brother and his marathon running gorgeous wife.

Morgan testing out the new bike from Grammie. It was a hit!

Allie and Tara sporting their happening jammies from Allies mom, Heather. They were way cute and Tara loves them. Thanks Heather.

Here is Grammie pulling Tara, Brinlee and Morgan around in the snow. Everyone had fun but Brinlee, she wanted her Mommy (related to teething?).

Eric chopped all my mom's wood for her, it took him a few hours, but I am sure he enjoyed every minute of it. Eric is interesting in the fact that he really enjoys shoveling, mowing the lawn (all yard work) and chopping wood. It is just too bad he doesn't get the same enjoyment from things like laundry, dishes and changing dirty diapers. Oh well, at least I don't have to shovel (Wait we don't get snow anymore, Eric would you consider vacuuming fun? Let me know).
10 comments:
Looks like yall had a blast! These pics make me sad I didn't get to join ya'll for a holiday this year and go sledding behind a car holding onto a rope! :) hahahha! OR going down the fun roads with big bumps that made the car fly...haha ya that was fun too! Happy New Year!!!!!
Sorry jen, no can do (even though I did vacuum the whole house today.)
If you could find a way to vacuum the house with an ax or some kind of gas burning device then I might be a little more interested
O for a house elf!! Yeah for manly Eric!!
Great pictures! Thanks. Love the snowman's face. I think it should be the new standard. Cute kids. I miss your little peole. Looks like you all had a blast. Sally
cute post! I love the snowman's face, I agree about the pepper lips.
funny about Eric and yard work, good luck converting it to vacuuming... and if you find a way, let me know:)
You know Eric could be one to something here. Gas powered house cleaning devices. What woman would't want them in hopes that her man might use them and clean... Maybe Eric should invent some cool ones in his spare time. Then he can convince Jeremy to use them too. Jeremy's all for power tools. Maybe they could be attachments for a portable air comrpressor?
I love all the pictures Jenny! Ifeel like I was almost there. It was so fun to visit my parents too- I love Christmas and being with our families. That's so cool you got to hang out with J + M. I miss them too. We are going to have to make the trek and come on up there to visit ya'll- so how long does it take? (minus snow? :) )
I love you, and Happy Belated Birthday!
linds
Great Christmas pics! You know I remember Eric climbing our Birch tree and happily cutting it down for us. I was amazed that he would do that for us, but it all makes sense now. I knew he was getting pure joy from it! Merry Christmas, the kids look so happy.
JB nice work on the wood.
Jen, you are sporting a really cool shirt in the pictures here.
The pictures made me miss you even more.... we sure had fun didn't we! I so appreciate the effort you made in coming and thanks again to Eric for being a "superhero" once again and chopping all the wood for me. Love you all.
Post a Comment