
Happy Anniversary to Eric and I. Seven years and going strong. This year we decided to make the day special by going on a hike. We headed up to Silver Falls State Park. We went on a hike where we passed some 7 different waterfalls. We didn't have time to do the full hike or we would have passed more. Our good friends watch the older stinkers and we took the littlest stinker for a ride. Grandma will be happy to see some pictures of Alex, so here the smiling boy and our beautiful day!
As we were driving on our way to Silver Falls, we saw these beautiful colors up ahead. Fields of flowers. I love this place.








I thought this looked like a fun place to slide down. You would need some extra padding on your butt to avoid chaffing :o)

This one was called double falls, if you look carefully you can see the upper falls. I would love to see this in the spring, when the water is running higher.

Look how beautiful this trail is. Nothing greater than a quiet day, hiking and enjoying nature with my husband.

As Eric said, "Jen, you have berry eyes." This is the only berry I found. I shared a bit with Eric, even though he was reluctant to try it. I loved picking these berries in Waterton!


Anyone know what this spit looking stuff is? I saw it all over. I also loved seeing this water droplet.



Alex was so happy to be out and about. He just looked around and watched the tree's. He really enjoyed going on the hike. Thanks Eric for being the man and carrying him.





4 comments:
I can not believe how beautiful and it is there. Seriously like a fairy tale land. Happy Anniversaray and Congrats. We love you both.
After a week of no computer, what a treat to come across these picturs. I love them, especially the ones of the boys. Happy Anniversary. See you soon. Yeah!
wow
i have to get out there for some national geographic moments
it looks incredible
How pretty looking. I love how happy Alex looks in the pictures. And now we know that Eric's skull is bigger than Jen's. I didn't know.
Post a Comment