Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Merry Christmas

We had a great Christmas minus a bout of stomach flu. A week or so before Christmas each of the kids got sick, then I got sick two days before Christmas, then my mom and sister on Christmas day. It only lasted a day, which is good, but it was a horrible experience.
Anyways, here are some pictures from the random happenings. Enjoy!

It Snowed! Yahooo. It only lasted about 20 hours, but we loved it while it was here. That is the beauty of living somewhere it doesn't snow and is warm. Like today for example 55 degrees, how can you go wrong with that in January?


Here is Grammie, sporting a hat at Macy's. I think it suits her well. Reminds me of a Dale hat, but am not sure if he actually owned one like that or not.

Here is Tara ready to go for the girls night out. Thanks Aunt Heather for the skirt. She is sure darn cute.

Ebelskiver's for breakfast. Yummm. This is a danish breakfast that we have on Christmas morning. They are similar to pancakes. They kindof remind me of a donut hole. We filled ours with blueberries and put whip cream on top. They were good.

Here are some random pictures...like the messy house in the background? You have to give us a break, we just moved.










Here are some Christmas morning pictures. Looks like everything is in reverse here, so if you want to see them in order, start from the bottom.




Here is our dinner Christmas Eve. Tara wanted to have traditional middle eastern food and a candle lit dinner. I wanted to sit on the floor. It was actually really neat. We had something called Falafel and all sorts of other delicious things.



Tara was in the Nutcracker this year. Here is a picture of her after her performance. She did a great job.



8 comments:

Sally said...

Where to begin? Beautiful dancer. Charming boys. Gorgeous couple. What a wonderful group of great pictures. Thanks.

Lindsay said...

Hi Jen!
I love all the pictures, they make me want to come up and visit you guys!

:)
Linds

Janene said...

I love falafel, and abelskivers. I've never tried filling them, though, I've just dipped them in jams and applesauce. Merry Christmas!

Shelly said...

Cute!!! I love the boys in the tub.

Looks like a wonderful Christmas (minus the flu).

Heather said...

Love those little poots! Jen, your are so beautiful!! So is T! How did our girls get so big!? And Morgan and little Alex...Darling! I really miss you guys and just want to come up there and squeeze those kids of yours! I a good way, of course! Love you guys!!!

mattandhonor said...

Dude, still waiting to see what the "messy house" look is for you!! Your house, in pictures at least, is always impecable!!

bbond said...

Did Matt and Honor visit you guys too and give you the flu?

I love the Middle East dinner - what a good idea, TaraTaraTara.

And those filled pancake things are AAAWESOME

Jenn said...

Cute Christmas pictures! Your house looks awesome! Sam would be jealous that Tara was in a play. How cool!