Wednesday, February 24, 2010

My Kids

I love my kids. They are truly the best. I love being a mom, it is the greatest, most rewarding experience. I just hope I do a good enough job that they all turn out okay. I hope I am building habits that will enable them and help them not only in this life, but forever. I have a big job and feel the only thing that holds me back is how tired I get of all the demands of life.
Sometimes I feel like I need a coach to give me a little boost of confidence and when I am typing this I can't help but think of all my friends who are amazing examples to me, who encourage, support and help me be a better mom. Heather my sister in law is definitely one of the few who really make me want to try harder and be a better mom. My friend Jenn, who works, is an amazing mom. She works a full time job, but always seems to be happy about life and parenting.
There are so many women who I look up to and admire.
Anyways, speaking of being a good mom, I had better get to bed so I have the energy to chase these darling little ones tomorrow. Goodnight :o)













4 comments:

beezbond said...

you my friend are a wonderful mom and clearly are and will be blessed for your efforts.

Speaking of beautiful haircuts in the tub I used your dear sweet husband's die-job before family photos as an example in teacher's quorum today - go E

Sally said...

Did Morgan really eat ALL of that pickle? Cute pictures all. I really chuckled at Morgan's. Some spiked do. And such a grown up young lady. I really enjoyed your comments. You are a great Mom. Love you all.

Jenn said...

You are the sweetest, Jen. Try not to get discouraged, you do an amazing job. You have beautiful, imaginative, and strong children. who, if only I was around them more, i'm sure would astound me with their love and respect for you and all things good in the world. I know that you are that way, so how could your kids not learn from that! I love you!

mattandhonor said...

Such a cute bunch of kiddos Tara's hair is so long again!

We miss you!!