Monday, February 8, 2010

Let's See....

Not too much has been happening here. Just the same old daily grind. This weekend we finished cleaning out the garage and parked two cars in it. That was nice because I didn't know if was even possible with how many sporting goods we own.
The weather has been great. Our neighbors have been mowing their lawns, we have yet to follow, but it won't be too long. The daffodils are also starting to pop up, which means its spring, right? Well here in Oregon it seems like it has begun.
Here are some pictures of Morgan and Alex. Morgan put on a pair of Alex's pants, they look like capri's. So stylish Morgan.















7 comments:

Sally said...

Cute boys. I like your fireplace. I was just wishing tonight that we had a hearth. Daffodils??? My absolute favorite flower. How lucky. I hope to see mine bloom this year.

Sherry Ramuta said...

I really like the rug too. Pinch those little cute bums for me! Post pitchers of Eric in his fireman paraphanalia. Also lets see you and Tara.

Heather said...

Awwwww....I miss you guys!!!!!!! Love you!

Lindsay said...

We Love you!
Don't you think it is kind of wierd that spring should come to you first, and you're like way more northern?

Love,
Linds

beezbond said...

its funny you talk about your garage and sporting goods

when we unpacked i was overwhelmed by how much camping gear we have - massive amounts

Jenn said...

It cracks me up that Morgan is wearing Alex's pants, because Sam just did that this week with Lyla's clothes, good thing it is warm enough here right now for capris!!!

beezbond said...

capris are always stylish