Here are some pictures as of late. Nothing too special, just a bunch cute pictures of my cute people.
Tara practicing piano. She is already almost finished with her first book. She is doing really well and I love hearing her play.
Ahhh Mr. Morgan. Always makes you smile. It took a few tries to get this non-silly picture, but here he is working on some homework.
He loves trying to wink or blink as he calls it.
Oh yes, Alex and Yogurt. This is what I get for going to change the laundry while he was eating. This was one of the few times he has made this big of a mess. The pictures made me laugh and laugh. (probably because this was a few weeks ago and I wasn't in the midst of having to clean him up)
We have a huge zucchini plant in our garden. I have been trying to be creative with it. I got this recipe from the Herndon ward cookbook. So thank you Sally and Dale for getting us that. It is the Balsamic Marinated Zucchini with Bowties on pg 64.
One of Morgans hiding spots. Inside the recycling bin. Hummmm.
At the beginning of September Morgan asked for his training wheel off. Dad took them off and away he went. Didn't even take 5 min. He's a natural.
4 comments:
nothing to special
Nothing too special
NOTHING TOO SPECIAL
they are great to see
Who gave tara tara tara such a mature coif - she's all grown up
Love the pictures. Terrific one of Morgan. Fun to see them all at today's age and stage. Thanks for taking the time.
I love it all Jenaroo! It is so great to see what you are doing up there. We miss you
linds
I haven't seen your page in ages... everyone is so big!!!
as for zucchini try this: http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Italian-Meatloaf-in-Zucchini-Boats/Detail.aspx
so yummy!!!
Post a Comment