The title of this post is an understatement. About a month ago Eric got a job offer and life shifted into high gear. After months and months of looking for a new job, he finally got a great job in the St. Louis Missouri area. So off we are on another adventure. We left our house empty and for sale in Portland and we are now in Missouri. Eric is living with extended relatives in the St. Louis area and I am staying four hours away with his parents in Independence. We are looking for somewhere to live, but haven't found anything yet. Hopefully soon.
Here are some pictures from the last two weeks. We saw lots of fun people on our way here.
We had a visit with Grammie, Auntie Loulie and cousin Kaiden.
We had our last Jamba Juices in Logan. :o(
Car ride Craziness!
When we finished pulling out from cleaning out our home to permanently leave, there was a rainbow.
Bye Bye all of our stuff. See you in Missouri
Moving truck and packing up the house.
Alex had one last ride before his ride on toy was packed.
Tara found a four leaf clover a few weeks ago. I thought it was pretty amazing.
A cute boy helping his momma pack.
4 comments:
Jen
Welcome to the midwest
we are eager to see you and the gang soon
glad the voyage to date has gone well and prayers ascend that it will continue
WOW! congrats, I'm sorry (for having to pack everything and travel in a car for so long with 3 kids), I am excited for you, crazy! I saw your brother and Allie at the kite festival, we had a nice and quick visit. They told me about your move..infact you were driving across the country at that moment! Well welcome and I wish you luck! We love you guys.
Love the rainbow happening.
wa-hoo to "new" adventures! sorry I am just checking in on you. hope you have found a house by now and are together again.
Post a Comment