We have a sweet little boy who turned 3 last week. I can honestly say he is happy most of the time. Singing, smiling and just plain happy. He brings sunshine and joy into our home.
Here are some pictures from his birthday last week. He had a Thomas the Train birthday and he was in heaven. You can see from this first picture (because they are in reverse order) it was a fun day that pooped him out. This is how we found him when we went to check on him that night. I love it!
This isn't a birthday picture, but I thought I would add it. Eric took this yesterday, so you can see how big or little Tanner is.
3 comments:
Tanner has gotten big. What an excited birthday boy. Glad to have been able to add to the excitement.
WAY cute cake! Great job, Momma!!
Keep those li'l boys growing! Love you!!
I love the cakes you make Jenny girl! Happy birthday to our little boy!
Post a Comment