So here are some pictures of the house. The before pictures are the owners furniture and stuff. We have already put a lot of work into this house and have fixed it up quite a bit.
Here you go.
Outside before.
Outside after. I restrained the deck and planted flowers in the front. Plus my mowing and watering skills are pretty impressive.
Outside before...notice the piles of building material all along the fence. This was what we found all around the yard. Let's just say we are glad we have unlimited access to the dump without charge.
Viola, Outside after! Isn't it lovely without all the junk.
Living room before
Living room after. These pictures don't do it justice. I looks really nicer in person.
Looking into the kitchen before. Notice the nice Orange/Red paint. Yeah, it was nice, but really?
Kitchen After
I'm not completely in love with the color. It ended up being a lot lighter than we thought, but hey...we are not painting again. But it looks much better, wouldn't you say?
Front yard before.
Front yard now! Go Tara!
View from the back...looks the same. Pretty cool eh!
Pasture before.
A fuzzy picture, but now the pasture has visitors.
We are ready for you to come visit our neck of the woods...seriously, anyone is welcome...anytime!
.jpg)
3 comments:
Beautiful house, and I especially love the change in the front yard!! Go Tara indeed!
YAY!!! You PAINTED!!!!! Jen, I am so proud of you!!!! :) Great colors! Beautiful lawn! I love you!!!
Wonderful pictures, Jen.I am so slow in going to blogs.I can hardly wait to come visit. YOu have done a beautiful job.
Post a Comment