So here are my babies. I really think they look different from one another, but everyone insists that Alex looks like Morgan. If I had to choose, I'd say he looks more like Tara. What do you think?

Alex
Alex

Alex
Morgan
Morgan
Morgan

Tara

Tara

Tara

Tara
9 comments:
I gotta be honest, Jen, I'm thinking he looks like Morgan. It was almost weird, though, to see one of your kids (Tara) in pink! You've been dressing for the blue team for a long time!! Love those little stinkers!
Jen I would have to say that I agree with you! I think he looks more like Tara!
I am still voting that he looks mmore like Morgan as Morgan looks now. But I do think he is developing his own looks. Thanks for the pictures. Love, Sally
Lyla is sitting on my lap as I am looking at your posts. She has been playing with a plastic pumpkin and as soon as I started scrolling through the baby pics she just starred at your beautiful babes! It was very cute. I actually think Alex is a good mix of Morgan and Tara. I loved seeing baby Tara, it just brings back good memories. I am glad you like oregon so much...you know my brother lives there!
I will go out on a limb and agree with you Jen on the fact that they all look different!! I would say that Alex is a mix of both Morgan and Tara!!! Boring I know, but that's how it looks to me!!
Congrats on your new place and new job!!
He looks just like your little morgi :)
we love you!
linds
I think they all look like siblings, but all look individual... but they all have GREAT hair!!! wow!
i'm jumping on the 'mix' wagon. almost a perfect combination of the two, to me. how would it be to have a baby with hair...?
good heavens all your kids look the same!!! weeeeeiiiirdddd!!
Post a Comment