Thursday, November 6, 2008

HAIR CUT

Here is the mop before the hair cut.

Here is the after picture of Alex's hair cut. Yes I know he is only 2 months old, but it was looking rather shaggy.

I thought it looked pretty good. Isn't he cute.



HALLOWEEN PICTURES

Morgan was dragging his bag behind him, it was so funny.
Witch Tara and Dragon Morgan.

Check out that hair of Tara's. It is the same nasty wig I had when I was a kid.


Carving the pumpkin.


THE BOOTS

Ready for church....with the boots on. He was sad, cause I was chasing him to get them off..."Oh please Mommy can't I wear the boots".

They love playing in the yard.

Bought these boots for the kids...Morgan put them on in the store and wore them for the following week....straight. He loves them. I can now manage to pull them off him without a fight.


RANDOM UPDATE PICTURES

Grandpa and his infamous iphone. He loves taking pictures and so he is passing the trait onto his granddaughter Tara.

Oh bless Grandma for putting up with these stinkers while she was here. Morgan and Tara like to wear a person out.


Here is most of the people/family from the blessing. It was a great time. Thanks for coming and helping with the food everyone.

9 comments:

bbond said...

i like how in each of the sally photoes one kid looks like they are cleaning their nostrils.

oh, look at my wonderful long hair. sadly no longer with us. i was at oliver's for sunday, and he prayed that it would grow back to its former glory

beezbond said...

speakin of hair
who gives kids haircuts when they are little tykes - it puts them in the habit of scalping themselves when in college ( oh like my boy)

amy said...

so adorable jen!!

Sally said...

You found the cable! Yeah! Eric owes you a house cleaning for the garage cleaning you did. Love, love the pictures. The boots are great! Cute dragon and witch. Oh, I miss them. Grandma

Sally said...

Oops. I thought the hair cut pictures were a separate post. Alex is getting so big. Cute hair cut.

Oliver said...

Love the pics. The rain boots are a good call for the pacific northwest!

Laree said...

Hey Jen!
Wow, Oregon. That's a BIG move. Kind of like us comeing out to Texas . . .Very cute stuff. I just had to comment on the randomness . . .Johnathan has the same shirt that Morgan is wearing. I know, random, but it made me smile! Yay for Elmo.

mattandhonor said...

Love the boots, love the house, love the lake!! Perfect setting for raising happy, dirty children. (and the dirtier they are, the happier they seem to be) Congrats again on the move and best of luck with the transistion in to post-school life!! All our love!!

Jared said...

I have to tell you that I think it is wrong that you cut Alex's hair. Joshua is almost 22 months and is yet to have his first haircut.