Monday, November 24, 2008

Green Grass and Roses

So I am amazed by the weather out here. It is very nice and mild.  I have yet to experience the whole winter, but I am already enjoying it more than Alberta, Idaho and Utah....We have roses blooming in our front yard, they are almost finished, but last week this blossom came out.  I thought it was just beautiful.  We also are still mowing the lawn, crazy!!!!

4 comments:

Jenn said...

Beautiful Rose. I am glad that you are liking the area. I think you will do just fine in the winter..compared to Logan! P.S. we have been watching old home movies and Sam and I had fun watching baby Tara. We miss you.
P.P.S. Can I copy and do an elf video too?!

Lindsay said...

That is pretty Jen. I am loving the long fall we are having here too. BUt, we don't have to mow the lawn anymore, heh heh. :)
We LOVE, LOVE , LOVE you!

ps. did I tell you that Ema watched the Elf and dictated each person to 'come on stage' about 50 times? :)

linds

Sally said...

Stunning picture. Sally

Jared said...

Great pictures of the rose!