Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Lil' Update

Here is the house we are living in.

Here is the first half of the living room. You are looking into the toy/computer room.

Now I'm standing at those french doors looking the other way, into the living room.

So here is a view of the lake, which is suppose to come up to the dock (bottom of picture) in the next few months. I guess it empties during the summer and fills back up each winter.

Here is Morgan going back up from the lake (notice the boots).

So Morgan thought he'd try on Daddy's boots....lovely! The only problem was walking.

Here he is trying to get back up.

6 comments:

Sally said...

Dear Jen, Thank you. Thank you. Thank you! Love see your new home. It looks terrific. Love the yard and the funny fellow in it. Sally

Lindsay said...

That video of Tara is so precious! I love to watch our home videos. The house is cute. I'm glad you are loving it. we love you and miss you!
linds

Oliver said...

Wow! What a great house. Glad to see you are settling in.

beezbond said...

what great digs
what blessing in Oregon

amy said...

nice house! that furniture looks a little familiar

valumama said...

your house looks great! love that you have a lake so close! those boots will come in handy.