Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Random Happenings

Last night we had tacos, one of our favorite meals...we decided to take a picture or two...I know they are really classy.
Morgan not too happy about participating in the photo shoot. Oh well.
Taco Tara.  She loves hard shell tacos with cheese and sour cream.  What a character!
Refried Beans, YUMMM!
Eric/Dad? Is that you?



So this is Morgans outfit of choice yesterday. Yes we love the socks.  Grandma gave them to Tara and she loves them.  But apparently Morgan does too!  He wears them almost anytime he can, under his pajamas, to church (and yes the girls behind us were laughing at his socks), and all around the house.  What can you do?
My sister-in-law Honor wrote a comment on how a dirty child is a happy child.  I just thought I would document that for her.  She was 100% correct.  I love having a big fenced in yard.
My sleeping little angel, Alex.  Too cute!
Here is a picture of the kitchen area with Alex sitting in his bouncer.
Last Friday we had a fire outside and made dinner. It was a ton of fun! Here are Tara and Morgan.
And here is our Fire Master, Eric...what a guy!  Like our walmart clearance fire pit?
Here is Alex all bundled up. He liked watching the fire and was so relaxed he fell asleep.  Surprising?

3 comments:

Heather said...

Jen, I have to say, it's kinda funny that you felt you needed to explain Morgan's silly socks...Care to explain the SKIRT he was also wearing!?!? Love you!!!

Sally said...

These pictures are all too cute. Where to start. Thanks for so many.
I love them all. Sally

valumama said...

we love tacos here too!
cute mask, Eric.
I love that, a dirty kid is a happy one, I would have to agree!