Saturday, November 22, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom

I just wanted to wish my mom a Happy Birthday on her day.  You are so very special to me and I am so happy, proud, and grateful to be your daughter.  You have taught me so much and have been such an example to me.  I really don't think you know how much I admire the person you are!  You are such a strength to me and my family, in so many ways.  I just want you to know you are loved by us and we appreciate all you are and all you do.  Have a wonderful day! We love our Grammie!!!
Sherry's 4th Birthday

The Poot's (Tara's word to describe a stinker, it is now a common household word.) Isn't my mom so beautiful.  To this day she has yet to age...I hope I can keep up with her.  People will be asking if we are sisters when we hang out.

Heather and Mom

On our trip to California in May.

Sherry and her mom, Shirley.

Sherry and her brother, Todd.  Aren't you freezing mom? And quite the face!

Sherry and her little boy, Matt (my awesome brother).

Young, cute Sherry.

Sherry and her Dad, two awesome hikers/golfers.

2 comments:

Sherry Ramuta said...

Thank you for the wonderful birthday pictures! I like the one of us in California when we escaped from Mexico! Thank you for being so wonderful to me. I am so proud of my children. I can't wait to see the POOTS! Yeah, well you and Eric too! Love you. MOMMA

Sally said...

What a wonderful tribte. Happy Birthday, Sherry! Love, Sally