Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Grammie Fun!

Here are a plethera of pictures from the past week.  My mom came to visit us and we went on a few adventures.  We went to the ocean, to an aqarium, a light house and hiking to waterfalls.  We also had a fire and roasted hot dogs and marshmellows...it was a fun time. 


































8 comments:

Jared said...

Great pics Jen. I love the ones by the beach.

beezbond said...

what a beautiful place for national geographic moments
nothing quite so stunning here in Illinois

Heather said...

Oh! We miss those little stinkers! And those big ones, too! We love you guys!

Sherry Ramuta said...

It was so much fun to be there with you guys. I love being with you and the kids so much. Also really enjoyed sitting out there with Eric around the fireplace just solving the worlds great problems. Thank you for taking care of me. Thanks for sharing those lil "sinkers" with me. I love my new Grammie book too!

bbond said...

what a great picture, that one of the coast, with the rocks, and the sea, and the wispy clouds moving about. well done.

Janene said...

Wow, I've been to each of those places! Isn't the aquarium awesome? I love how they have the glass above you, so you're surrounded by fish. Looks like a lot of fun!

-your cousin, Janene

valumama said...

so fun and so beautiful!

Lindsay said...

I love it when Grammies come visit! You are wonderful, and we'll have Emers call Tara tommorow or Monday ish
Love, lindsay