
So a few weeks ago I read and thoroughly enjoyed this book. I am recommending it to anyone who would like to know a little bit more about the history of the "food like substance" consumers we have become and what it is doing to our bodies.
The author has a witty writing style and backs his claims with scientific evidence. I don't know what else to say other than I loved it. Stan and Roz (Eric's 2nd Cousins) let us borrow it and I really am grateful they had the notion to do so.
If anyone else has read it, let me know what you thought.
1 comment:
I'm reading one right now called, "Animal, Vegetable, Miracle" by Barbara Kingsolver that is kind of along the same lines. I'm not very far, but I'm liking it, and my mom recommended it to me. I'll have to pick up that one you read.
I love you Jenny!
loo loo
Post a Comment