Thursday, February 26, 2009

Google Reader

So I just wanted to share something with you that makes the blogging world a better place. It is called Google Reader. I use it with my gmail account, it is on the top tool bar. I just click on Add subscription, type in thekearls.com or whatever website I want to follow, and vawalaa! It shows me when people update their pages, so I don't have to go click on 30 different websites! It is beautiful. Anyone else use it? It seems like the Tim Wilson's and Grandma Sally use it, because they are usually the first to comment on my updated blog.
Anyways, I love it....you might love it too. I already hooked Eric into it.


5 comments:

Janene said...

I agree! I love Google Reader! The only disadvantage is that I also enjoy reading what other people commented on, but with Google Reader I'm often one of the first people to see posts. Oh, well.

bbond said...

i've been using it for months. love it!

Lindsay said...

I follow some through my blog, but it sounds like google reader is better

We Love you!

linds

Jared said...

Gotta use all the technology you can to make the blogosphere a slightly narrower place...

Sally said...

This is the first I have heard of it. I just happen to hunger for new pictures and new news of my grandchildren and their parents. Love you all bunches.