Tuesday, March 3, 2009

My Morgan

So I am sweeping this morning and Morgan comes into the room. I say, " Watch out for the dirt Morgan" So either he is a smarty pants or he just really thought I was serious. He lays down on the floor and looks at the dirt. I ask him what he is doing and he tells me he is watching the dirt. What a kid!

9 comments:

Sherry Ramuta said...

That is such a cute little memory.... love that boy

Lauren and Kasey said...

What a little stinker!!! I love him SOOOO much tho! :)

Sally said...

Such literal obedience! Miss you people. Hugs and kisses.

mattandhonor said...

way to go Morgan!! Doesn't bode well for the future though since Braden will sometimes do the literal thing!!

Shelly said...

LOL! I love the way little minds think/interpret.

Jared said...

That is a great story.

beezbond said...

so brigham at a slightly younger age when asked if he has ants in his pants - pulls them down looks around and declares - NO

bbond said...

I am hoping to come say hello after spring semester. Week of June 20-26 sometime. It would be for probably just one day in oregon.

Anonymous said...

I love this story - reminds me of times I laughed out loud with my kids.

Nathan answered the phone one day, said "Hello" ..... "yes"......... started to look upset and then hung up the phone. When I asked what had happened he said, "A man asked if Daddy was home and I said yes and then he didn't say anything else."

When Jon was Morgan's age and looking very tired I told him he needed a nap - "just look at your eyes" I said. And he pulled his head back slowly while blinking rapidly - trying to look at his eyes!

:) Thanks for bringing back those memories!
Terri C