Monday, March 16, 2009

Past few weeks

Here is my little sleeping wonder. Isn't he beautiful? I think so, but I am partial to my own babies.
Lake fun. Here is the raft our neighbor gave us. Eric has loved taking the kids out on the lake.

I like this picture because it describes how fast this little boy moves. Never sits still, unless you are reading to him.

He absolutely loves this dragon suit that was given to us. He wears it all the time and likes to chase me around the house. AHHhhhhhhh!

Look Mom, NO hands. He is a little dare devil.

Portland Children's Museum. Look I am talented, well this was before the pot fell off the wheel and went a flying. It was fun.

Eric was a little more skilled than I, but that is not a surprise.

Ok and Morgan was even more talented that I am too. He thought it was pretty fun.

"Rarrrr, look at my giant hand. I am going to get you." More Children's Museum shots

6 comments:

beezbond said...

you baby is beautiful
had a raft like that in the past they are grand
should upgrade from dragon to toad
and that hand is just spooky big

Andrea said...

we need to go to the children's museum with you sometime. hope you're enjoying the new place...

Sally said...

Okay. We could go to the children's museum. Oh, busy moving and settling in, huh? That is one awesome backyard. Wish all could see it.

beezbond said...

tell
TAra
Tara
Tara

how fun it was to talk with her
hope you have a grand time in canada

Heather said...

Awwwwwww! I miss you guys!!! Bring those stinkers down ASAP! We're bored!!!

Heather said...

P.S. LOVE YOU!!!