funky new houseI like the new accessorya house complete with grandmother
From what I can tell the house looks really nice. Do you like your new neighborhood better? Hope you have fun settling in!
grandpa upon viewing the photos of this and the early posts"quite a nice family, quite a nicce family, what great kids"
Ah! Such good times. Need to see more of your wonderful home.
HEre's hoping you get to stay there awhile!! Looks really great-and C-L-E-A-N!!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
funky new house
I like the new accessory
a house complete with grandmother
From what I can tell the house looks really nice. Do you like your new neighborhood better? Hope you have fun settling in!
grandpa upon viewing the photos of this and the early posts
"quite a nice family, quite a nicce family, what great kids"
Ah! Such good times. Need to see more of your wonderful home.
HEre's hoping you get to stay there awhile!! Looks really great-and C-L-E-A-N!!!
Post a Comment