Thursday, June 4, 2009

Happy Birthday Morgan

Here is the 3 year old. This is him playing with his remote control car from Grandma Christensen (Thank You). He also likes to destroy the couches when I am using the computer. Thanks Morgan.

He just wanted to remind the car that he has dominance over it. It is just too bad he likes to do this to Alex too.

Do you like his inside out backwards shirt on today? He dresses himself, what can I say!



Grammie gave Morgan this awesome fireman suit. He just doesn't know how to wear the hat straight, it is funny. Really cute Grammie, Thank you!
I love this picture!


Spiky hair Alex. He is my happy baby. He is my soft skinned baby. He is my chunky baby. He is my adorable baby. Eric's brother, Jared, once talked about how crying is one of the only forms of exercise a baby can get. Since Alex rarely cries, my theory concludes that he is chunky from the lack of calories burned. I wouldn't have it any other way.

Morgan is putting out the fire. Go Morgan.




Two girlfriends huh Morgan. I know you like Abby, but who else?

Morgan wanted a race car cake. This is what I came up with.



Slipping Slide Fun at our friends house last week. It was hot and so wonderful to be outside in the heat. The kids had a blast. Thanks Beth for letting us always come play at your house.

7 comments:

Sally said...

So cute all these wonderful pictures! I love that the fireman's suit has reflective tape. A boy as cute as Morgan can dress any way he wishes. Cute not so little Alex. It is some thing to see him on the floor that way. Happy slipin' and slidin'. Love to all.

Andrea said...

nice job on the cake. and oh, how i covet that beautiful, green, slip-n-slide-able grass.

happy (late) birthday morgan!

Sherry Ramuta said...

Happy Birthday to Morgan! Wow looks like a very fun day! Fun presents. I can't wait to go hiking with you! Grammie Gummy Bears

beezbond said...

great update
whether remote car driving or fire fighting the kid has 'tude and I love it

ps like the solid size no tear insight

mattandhonor said...

Wow, that suit really G-L-O-W-S!!

Super cool-and very cute kiddos-can't wait to see them in a few weeks!!

Lindsay said...

Wow Jen! Your blog is private, so it doesn't come up on my blog reader. Does it come up on google reader? I love the pictures! I always miss those early- month birthdays, because I don't see them until I flip the calendar :) We love you Morgan. you've got a little cousin who would be a good side kick for you!

Can't wait to see you!

And I totally want to check out that bread- it's beautiful!

Linds

Jenn said...

Cute kids! and very cute cake! I can't wait to see you soon!