Monday, May 18, 2009

Champoeg State Park

That is pronounced Shampoo E just in case you were wondering. So on Saturday it was beautiful, so we packed a picnic and headed out to the state park near by. It was wonderful. I can say that I love this place. Whenever I drive somewhere my heart and soul are fed by the beautiful scenery all around. Come here and you will see what I am talking about.





Alex hanging out in the Chariot.

The gang.

My Tag-along babe! She is fun to have tagging along, if I stop peddling to take a break, she is back there pushing me along. Thanks Tara!

And Morgan who loves to ride his bike, Tara's bike and any other big kids bike that is laying around. He would even try and ride mine if I wasn't so mean to him.

Ahhhhh I love the tree's

My thoughtful little girl, who loves being out in nature.


So I just wanted to document my cute slobbery faced boy. I love this bundle of joy so much. He is such a happy, easy little guy. He loves watching the other two stinkers, I'm just hoping he is thinking that he is going to be more mellow than them. Only time will tell.

If you click on the picture above you can get it to blow up. At that point you can see his two new teeth popping through. The one on the left has been here for a few weeks. The other one is new last week.



Oh and here is Morgan, he took this big green bin, I use for dirty clothes, emptied it on my floor and decided it would be good to use all around the house. For instance, it works as a ladder, it is fun to hide in, play with my cars, and lastly why not jump off of it. Oh I love my monkey boy!

4 comments:

mattandhonor said...

Good luck with the mellow thing Jen!! It didn't work for us-in fact they got more crazy the more we had!!!

Great pictures and I am jealous. There's beauty everywhere you go, but you definitely have more of my kind of beauty!!

Sally said...

What beautiful pictures! I can second your comment regarding how beautiful Oregon is, around every bend. I have yet to be any where as lovely. Neat bike tag-along for Tara. And cute, cute pictures of all the kids, even my baby. Love you all.

beezbond said...

love the flying monkey boy

Sara and Todd said...

I can't wait for Morgan and Jacob to meet. Well.... maybe I can they will be double trouble. I loved the green pictures. Oh, my heart is there with you. I hope we are able to come and visit you sometime.