So you can do this. It takes literally five minutes to make the dough. Here is the
book (click here). Here is the
video (click here) showing how easy it is. The girl I visit teach told me about it, so I ordered the book and tested it out yesterday. You put the ingredients in a container, mix (don't knead). Put in fridge for up to two weeks, until you want some fresh bread. Take out a little piece, form into a loaf (30 seconds) , let it rise for 40 min, then bake.
Yummmm, it was delicious. And here is the thing, I have more dough in the fridge. I want bread tonight, so I take a little out, form and we can have fresh bread with dinner. Easy
Peasy....you have to try it!


Tara has been doing T-ball with her buddy
Carsen. They love it. It is really fun to see these little ones running around. They are the
LIME Monkeys







Check out these dollar store goggles. Morgan loves them, has been wearing them everyday now.

Pretty cute huh!

Here are the cute little stinkers. They are sure growing up fast!




Here are a few more shots of the house. This is the entry way.

Morgan's room. I need to finish the dresser, it should match the bed, but I haven't done it yet.

Looking down the hall, towards the front door and the office. The dinning room is ahead on the left and the kitchen is directly to my left.


Look how long our lawn was. It was
fertilized and growing like crazy. This was about a month ago. The park is in our
backyard. We love it.

4 comments:
What a wonderful post! The bread looks delicious. I love all of the pictures of the kids: Tara's t-ball ones, the second one of MOrgan with the goggles especially, and the three on the couch. I will make sure it is printed and posted at the Great Grandparents. Thanks for all. Lots of love. And tell your husband to let you have a day of sleep for Mothers' Day.
Everyone looks so wonderfully great. Sammy too loves to wear her goggles everywhere, in fact we took her out of the pool today so we could go to Walmart and so she wore them there too! I would like to try that bread recipie, very cool!
So my blog updater never updated your blog, but I thought I would hop over anyway! Such fun pictures and such fun people!! I cannot wait to see all of you in a few months!!
I am also going to try that bread recipe!! I've been doing a family favorite we call "Rapunzel hair bread" (it's braided bread) and putting it in the freezer. This looks much easier.
its the pink pants that make the lime monkey's outfit howl
Post a Comment