HAPPY MAY DAY
So we are still alive, in case you were wondering. I need to add pictures too, but thought I would just say hello. Life has been rather busy. I am always amazed at how quickly bedtime comes, seems like I need an extra three or so hours in the afternoon/evening to feel like I have had enough family time.Does anyone else feel that way too?
Well here are our summer plans. If you live in any of these areas we would love to see you.
- June 17th we are headed to St. George Utah for my family reunion. We are still trying to see if Eric will be able to come.
- July 29th we are headed to Florida for a Christensen Family Reunion. It should be a blast!
2 comments:
no trips to chicago
You know I will be ready and waiting here in St George! I know it is for a Reunion, so if you have a chance to stop by we would love to see you! I will put it on my Calander.
Post a Comment