Thursday, August 27, 2009

It's about Time!

More about this later. However, to sum it up. It was about time! Craigslist and I found some pretty sweet deals. This is what we do on date night now. Both Eric and I love it!




6 comments:

erk said...

you sure have some cute kids
you ant to bad yourself either
quite the lookers you and your kids
that clown you yak with sure could use some help though

love ya

mattandhonor said...

Awesomely awesome! We almost got a canoe last Christmas...It looks like tons of fun! Happy Dating!!

Sally said...

Your kidding me?!? Is that a kayak? If so, it is about time. Where is his helmet? Seems to me that is one of the many gifting occasion kayak related items we have given him. Congrats and have fun!!!

Jenn said...

I'm jealous!!!!

beezbond said...

my favorite kayak story involves Evan learning how to do a roll and right himself on his own - a priceless look in his eyes when he finally got up

looks like great fun

bbond said...

What a fun thing to do!