"Arrr Arrrr" as Morgan would say.

Tara, Mom and Alex's Pumkins. Notice the little teeth for Alex.

Morgan wanted a pirate pumpkin, so this is what Eric came up with. I thought it was pretty good.

I was a greasy helicopter mechanic.

Morgan with his friend William

Happy Elmo

And when you put the hat on, you have Sad Elmo. Alex hated this costume.

Tara wanted to wear this dress and be a princess. It is hard to see, but her hair was all glittery.
Pirate Morgan. Like his mustache?

Morgan's patch was covering both eyes, it was really cute.

The earring didn't last that long.

Here is Morgan trying on my costume. It was so huge on him he could barely walk.

Here is Tara's pumpkin creation. Pretty scary huh!

Here are some pictures from at home and on the airplane ride to Minnesota.


Alex sleeping on the plane. What a blessing!

The other cute ones! Morgan fell asleep too and Tara just colored. Flying can be good and bad. It was a great, but sad weekend. For those of you who might not know, Eric's Grandpa Wilson passed away and we flew out to the funeral. It as so fun to see everyone, but also hard to say goodbye to an amazing man.
4 comments:
Thanks so much I have been waiting for those cute pictures!!!!
Wonderful pictures! Love all the pumpkins, especially Morgan's. And Morgan as a pirate, how adorable. He is smashing! It also appeared that he and the dog will be good friends.
Happy Halloween! Great pictures, I hope you had a great celebration. I am sorry to hear about Eric's Grandpa. Love you guys!
Too cute!! Congrats (?) on the puppy!! Unfortunately/fortunately I'm allergic to animals with fur-so we're sticking with a guinea pig. By the way, do you think if I get halloween pictures posted by Christmas it's still ok??
Post a Comment