Saturday, November 7, 2009

Meet Kinley


l

t

So the big debate in our house has been whether or not to get a dog. Seven years ago I promised Eric we would get a dog when we were able and now the time has come.
I personally did not like the idea of another little being to take care of, but Eric has been patiently waiting for a dog of his own. So I willingly (cough cough) agreed.
She is a Shiba Inu. She will be a small/medium dog (usually only getting up to 17 lbs). They are a very clean, kind breed of dog. She is 7 weeks old and great with the kids.
I will do a follow up post in a week or two and tell you how I really feel!!!

6 comments:

Sherry Ramuta said...

ahhhhh very very cute.... Does he like gummy bears too???? Teal and Abbey are very excited to meet Kinley!

Sally said...

A NEW FAMILY MEMBER! NO phone call. No forewarning. No nothing!!! But, he/she is cute. Best of luck. And congratulaions Eric.

Andrea said...

Glad to see you were able to find a good name. still can't believe you didn't go with saxy or fondy, though:)

Lindsay said...

Brycie and Rachel just got a new puppy too.! Yes- you are a wonderful wife for taking on another little warm being :)
And I love all the Halloween pictures and the life update and everything. We miss you, but we are glad you are loving Oregon and are so happy.
Love,
Lindsay

bbond said...

Awesome.

Mom! Mom! Eric and Jen got a dog! Now, can we get a dog? They have a dog! Can we get a dog?

Mira said...

So so cute!!!