Love the video. Too funny. Not sure that is a behavior I would encourage, but how could you not take the video?And I love the laugh.
Okay, this IS funny and cute. But what sort of table manners reign in this house? I love his laugh!
Tee hee! that is a great video! I love his laugh too! Hope you had a wonderful Easter!
Cute boy. Now if we could only teach him to stop doing it with everything he eats.
clearly not a natural talent but one taught by a parentI wonder which one was sharing their talenthmmmmmm
Jen, that was so funny! I love it!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Love the video. Too funny. Not sure that is a behavior I would encourage, but how could you not take the video?
And I love the laugh.
Okay, this IS funny and cute. But what sort of table manners reign in this house? I love his laugh!
Tee hee! that is a great video! I love his laugh too! Hope you had a wonderful Easter!
Cute boy. Now if we could only teach him to stop doing it with everything he eats.
clearly not a natural talent but one taught by a parent
I wonder which one was sharing their talent
hmmmmmm
Jen, that was so funny! I love it!
Post a Comment