Thursday, March 25, 2010

Helena Happenings


Today was a good day. Tara and I hiked up Mt. Helena. It is a city park which the city has developed around. The above picture is a really old picture, but I couldn't find any better at the moment. All of these pictures are in reverse order, but oh well. Here is Tara playing with snow. She loves it and doesn't see it very often.


Here we are at the top. She hiked all the way without complaining. She told me she wants to hike it everyday. It meant a lot to me that she enjoyed hiking with her old momma.

She found a hiking stick. I think she is darn cute.

Time for a little rest.

Here we are at the beginning. She is ready to go.




Here is Morgan's face after a Popsicle from Dairy Queen.

And here is his brother, who had a ice cream cone. A little messy :0)



Here we are at the carousel. The kids love going here. It is always one of the highlights of coming to visit Grammie.



Here is the cute Grammie herself.

These pictures are on our drive to Montana. The kids were so excited to see snow. At least it wasn't on the road at all.



6 comments:

Sally said...

Looks like you have had a great trip.

Jared said...

Love the pictures and glad that you and Tara got to take a hike together. Hope all is well.

Lisa Weight said...

I just checked out some of your recent posts, Jenny. What a cute family you have. You are a wonderful Mom! Take Care, Aunt Lisa

Lindsay said...

Hi Jenny!
That looks like such afun trip- it's so awesome that you can just drive and go see your mommy. It is so fun when Em and I have those times that are really fun, just the two of us- she can just be the sweetest little girl in the world.
Love you guys!
Lindsay Loo and the stinkers too

erk said...

i am jealous you got to play in the snow without me. I missed you guys. Sure is good to have you back.

beezbond said...

i love hikes
i love mountain hikes better
i love mountain hikes with my kids best
color me green