I'm unloading the
dishwasher and Alex comes in to show me what he found. I thought it was really cute and he was
thoroughly entertained. My kids go through socks like crazy.
Anyone have that problem? I should start darning them, but don't. Do people still darn socks?
3 comments:
Honor darns socks. You should ask her how it is done. She has a great technique.
(Actually, Grandma Christensen would always darn her socks and tell us we should do the same thing. You can tell that to your children.)
Finding his toe is so very cute. Of course, we all darn. This is how it is done: we stand with a sock in our out stretched hand over a waste basket and as the sock falls from our hand into the basket, we say, "Oh, darn!"
I don't think darning socks is worth the effort. They make great throw-away rags to wipe up the floor, though.
Post a Comment