Thursday, June 3, 2010

Beach Day

Monday we headed to the beach. It wasn't the warmest day of the year, but it wasn't raining and we had fun. Here are a lot of pictures of our day. Hope you enjoy!








HAPPY 30th BIRTHDAY ERIC
Can you believe this stunningly handsome man is 30 now? Well I can't. We are getting up there! Maybe I should say we just yet. I still have two years to go.
Alex loves putting on other's shoes. Here he is sporting Tara's flip flops. I love it!

5 comments:

mattandhonor said...

I think I'll have to get some pictures to have a contrast between your beach day and ours!!

Love and Miss you!

Lindsay said...

I love all the new pictures!
The beach looks pretty fun, Love you!
Lindsay

Sally said...

Great pictures. What is Tara holding? I love the Morgan head.Wonderful smile. There is one of Peter like that on his scrapbook page for Grandma. Yep, my baby is getting old.

beezbond said...

any beach day
is a glorious beach day

Jenn said...

Okay, so it was 106 degrees today, I can not believe that you were wearing winter coates. Even though I dislike 106 degrees, I dislike even more winter coats.

Happy Big Boy Birthday Eric!!!!