Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Happy Birthday Morgan

Morgan had a little birthday party this year. It was a lot of fun. I can't believe he is already four. Didn't Tara just turn four. Where does the time go?







This is the cake from Family Fun that I attempted to duplicate. My frosting wasn't that great, but it looked pretty similar.

6 comments:

Sally said...

WOw! Pretty impressive cake. What fun for Morgan to have had a birthday party. Love that guy.

Sherry Ramuta said...

Great Cake! Good creative job Miss Nenny! Tara looks so grown up I had a little cry. Love you all. Mommacito

Lindsay said...

That cake is so awesome Jen! I only wish we were in some of those cute pictures of the stinkers
:)
Love,
Linds

mattandhonor said...

I think it's a fabulous looking cake! I just LOVE Family Fun for those kinds of things!

beezbond said...

great cake
and great courage to so bake

valumama said...

holy heck, all your cakes have been awesome!!! way to go Jen