Last night Morgan had a soccer ball under his shirt for a few hours. I first noticed when I called him to set the table for dinner. He said he couldn't because he had a baby in his stomach. I went into the living room to talk to him and Alex was pushing him in the baby stroller. Later on in the evening the baby was born and he (in his dragon costume) took care of the baby. Here are the pictures. I love this boy!
One of Alex and the baby he couldn't get to go under his shirt, due to overalls.
5 comments:
OH my goodness your kids are so adorable I just can't even stand it. They are all getting so big! I miss y'all!!! Much love!
very fitting that it should be a bball baby
there is something about Alex and balls. I have never felt the urge to push sports on my kids and thus Tara and Morgan could pretty much careless, but Alex, i guess he is one of those that can find the right path on his own pretty quickly. He has always been in love with anything that resembles a ball, and don't even think about getting between him and his basketball.
Kids think up the funniest things!!! I love the pictures.
You will have lots of helpers with the new addition. Morgan hs the vision.
Post a Comment