Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Guess it's time

It has been a while since I have posted. It has been a crazy month, but a good one. My mom came to visit, Tara was baptized, we took a trip to Nauvoo, Eric's parents were in town, we moved, soccer started, Tara had a birthday, Tanner was blessed, Alex had a birthday, school started and Tanner started smiling (growing up too quickly already). Here are some pictures from all of the craziness. Enjoy

Here the kids are on a caboose at the Transportation Museum in St. Louis
Morgan driving the train.
Tara, Morgan and Alex checking out the train.
The kids getting ready for a train ride. Whoo Whoo.
The base of the arch and some cute kids.
A view looking up at the arch.
A view from the top looking to the West. I think I can see Oregon. Maybe.

Tanner checking out the view
Mom and the kids at the top
Tara and Grammie crammed into the egg shaped tram they use to get you to the top. It was rickety. I would rather go on a roller coaster.

The Magnificent Arch
The kids, Grammie and Grandma Christensen in Nauvoo, at the carnival before the pageant started.
Grammie waiting for the pageant to start.
Sally and I checking out the corn fields at the B&B we stayed at.
Tanner hanging out in his seat before the pageant.
Alex at the B&B
Grandma and Grandpa Christensen. This reminds me of the picture of President Hinkley and his wife.

Eating lunch at the B&B before the pageant.
The B&B, called the 1950's House. Loved it!
Tanner on his blessing day. So cute and such a sweetheart.
Blessing and Baptism pictures.




Morgan's pet frog Jim. He lived with us for a few days, then we let him go. Eric caught him at work, then brought him home for Morgan.
Tara's birthday party....it was crazy, but fun.

Isn't she beautiful.
Tanner and Alex. How did Alex get so big? He is three now. Where did the time go?
Slip and Slide fun. This was an awesome slide, until it ripped. Oh well.
Brotherly love. Morgan is the best big brother in the world. He is always trying to help and is so loving.
I love the protest from Tanner in this picture.


And GREAT NEWS! Alex is fully potty trained now! GO ALEX!

First Day of School shots. Morgan- Kindergarten
Tara- 3rd Grade (or in Canada we say Grade 3)
Cute growing boy. Two months old now. WOW



4 comments:

Heather said...

Yay!! Thanks a bunch for posting!! Can't believe how big those little pots are getting! Love you guys to pieces!

beezbond said...

Thanks for the update
When I saw the first picture without reading I was sure you'd moved into a caboose

Sally said...

Great pictures. Great times, Great memories. Wonderful post. Thanks.

Matt Kearl said...

These pics make me miss you guys so bad. Anyways, I really do miss you.