Last weekend was fun. I am not one to pay for cheap entertainment, but we decided to dish out and head to the circus. I was actually impressed. They had some really great acts and I actually turned to Eric multiple times and said WOW. The kids had a great time and it was well worth it.
I love all the new pictures of you and the kiddos! We miss all those little stinkers. The hale bales look fun, and our kids want to go to the circus now :) Linds
Cute pictures. Love the first one of TAnner and Alex. When I was there every time we went by where the circus was the kids commented on it. Circus' are awesome.
4 comments:
cute new pics nenn! Love u cant wait to see u VERY SOON!
I love all the new pictures of you and the kiddos! We miss all those little stinkers. The hale bales look fun, and our kids want to go to the circus now :)
Linds
Cute pictures. Love the first one of TAnner and Alex. When I was there every time we went by where the circus was the kids commented on it. Circus' are awesome.
Haven't been to a real circus in years -looks fun
Post a Comment