Happy Halloween!
Here are a few shots from the Trunk or Treat. It was a fun night.
Tara and her friend
Alex, who wanted to be Elmo (again)
Scary Witch Tara and Ninja Morgan
These next pictures are from a trip I took out to Utah at the end of October. I flew into Salt Lake City ,where my sister met me (she drove from Montana) and we had a little road trip to St. George to visit my Grandparents. It was a really really fun time and I am grateful to Eric's mom who came to help with Tara, Morgan and Alex while I was gone.
Here is a little sweetheart Samantha. When Tara was born we met Sammy's parents and have been friends with them ever since. The two girls grew up together for the first few years of life and we created many special memories with their family. They live in St. George so whenever I go, I visit them. We wished they lived closer!
Darling Samantha
Here I am with Sammy's mom Jenn. I love this girl. She is one of the most talented people I know and I always learn from her. It was a great visit but not long enough
Cute little Brinlee. I love this sweetheart. She let me have her bedroom while I stayed at their house. Isn't she cute!
My Grandpa and Tanner. I am so glad they were able to meet and spend some time together.
Grandma and Tanner
Cousin Russell. He may look like he is up to no good, but he is really a good little boy.
My Allie Cookie. I asked her if I could take her home with me and I would have taken her, but her mom probably wouldn't have let us. Aren't her glasses cute!
Russell wants a brother. Matt, Heather??
Hummm not much to say about this picture, but it was one of about six. That's what you get when you try and get a picture of my brother. By the way, he isn't mentally disabled. I don't think.
Allie being silly
Tanner borrowing a pink bib from his cousin Kaiden
My little niece Kaiden. I loved seeing her and watching her walk. I really wish I had more pictures of you, but I was too busy trying to hold you and play with you. I also didn't even take any pictures of your momma and I either.
Love you all.
-Jen
4 comments:
Love love love that green little witch! Thanks child of mine for sharing!
I always thought Tara looked more like you than Eric but I guess these photos prove me wrong
I'm so jealous that jenn has seen tanner and i haven't! that doesn't seem right :)
Cute scarey faces. Really like the picture of Tanner with your Grandpa. What a treasure.
Post a Comment