Thursday, May 3, 2012

Settled and Loving it

Sorry for not posting in quite a while.  As most of you know we have moved (yes again).  Our 2-3 year plan for being in the St. Louis area turned into 1 year and we are sad (to leave the Christensen Grandparents), but extremely happy to have our dream finally coming true!  Yeah!
It is a long story how it all worked out.  But basically we were planning on transferring within company (back West) in a few years and with a miracle it turned into 1.  Thanks goodness.  I don't know if I could have handled another summer with humidity and no yard for the kids.

Anyways we moved to the Sandpoint Idaho area.  We love it!  There is skiing, lakes, camping, hiking galore, we are close to Canada, close to Seattle (Eric's Brother), close to Helena (my mom and sister), the kids school is great, the church is close.  I could go on and on.  We also found a home on 5 acres and we feel like we are in paradise.  Here are some shots of the kids from the past month.

A cute Tanner.  Growing up too quickly.  Ten months already!  Where does the time go?
 Little Miss Tara having her horse ridding lesson.  She and Morgan have started taking two lessons a week.  They love it.  
  Grammie is feeding Tanner some yummy Oatmeal.  Although I didn't take any pictures, my sister Lauren and her little girl Kaiden came to visit us this week.  We love being close to them.
 It got really hot the other day and the kids were playing in the water.  I came out of the garage and saw Alex like this.  It made me laugh.  He was walking around with this huge planter on his head and squirting water.  It made me laugh.
 Smiles from Tanner.
 Cute girls!
 Brothers. 
 Daddy and his little boy.  That hat makes his head look way bigger than it really is.
 Coloring Easter Eggs.  We had fun having our own easter egg hunt around the property. 



6 comments:

Sherry Ramuta said...

I love these pictures! I am so glad you guys are so happy! Its only going to get better and better....

Sherry Ramuta said...

Love you!!

mattandhonor said...

Looks totally awesome!! I'm so happy for you guys that you were able to find such a perfect place! Here's my best wishes that it will last for a long, long, long, long time (and not in Jen and Eric timeframe which is what, three years?)

Sally said...

Great pictures. Wonderful write up. Can hardly wait until I get to come visit.

Sally said...

Great pictures. Wonderful write up. Can hardly wait until I get to come visit.

Jenn said...

WOW WOW WOW! I saw your brother in Costco and I am so glad that I did because he told me that you had moved. I really don't blog much any more and so I am sorry it has been so long that I have checked yours.

This all sounds amazing!! I am so happy for you! Seriously, it is so incredible!

I love you and miss you!