Friday, February 13, 2009

Oh Canada!











As some of you know, I (this is Eric speaking, not Jen) took a trip up to Canada for work. I went up to work on some of our (Columbia Helicopters) helicopters that we lease to a Canadian company based out of Campbell River, British Columbia. The town is located on Vancouver Island and a lot of these pictures are from the ferry ride onto the island. Overall the trip went well; I really enjoyed the work up there, the quieter hanger, and the bigger paycheck. It was hard not being able to be with the family though, and I can not tell you how sick of eating out I got, eat out is great and all, but three meals a day for 19 days is a little to much (thank you Ted and Terri for a couple of real meals, next time I think we will have to fight the crabs in honor of your boys). Some how Jen survived it all and we have really been enjoying our time together now. It is crazy how much little ones can change in 2 weeks though, Alex and Morgan have changed so much. Alex is now a lot more vocal and is really starting to come out of his shell and develop his own personality. Morgan has started to talk in full sentences and is able to really communicate with you now instead of just shooting out a couple of words. Best of all though is that he has done really well with potty training and is wearing underwear all the time. That’s about all from this end, hope you enjoy the pictures.

4 comments:

beezbond said...

looks awesome E

Sally said...

Love the pictures, Eric. Waiting for the words. Mom

Sally said...

I think I did some thing and my comment was lost. Feel free to edit this part if such is the case. Thanks for adding the commentary, Eric. Glad it was a good trip and experience. Mom

Lindsay said...

Eric,
I(Matt) obviously don't get on to look at the blogs too much, but this post was great. Those are some big helicopters. Great pictures.

Matt