My mom came to visit us a few weeks ago. We had a grand time. We went hiking at Silver Falls, we "went" kayaking, we went to the beach (oh what a glorious day), we went to Jamba Juice too many times, ate out too much and we went shopping at Tall Girl. Does it get any better than that?
I was able to have her almost all to myself the whole time. With Tara in school, the boys would tag along and we took off on our adventures. It was so much fun. Thanks for coming mom. I love you!
These shots are at the Portland Japanese Garden. It was so tranquil. I could have sat down and meditated for a few hours. However, I had my little rascal Morgan there moving me right along.
I was able to have her almost all to myself the whole time. With Tara in school, the boys would tag along and we took off on our adventures. It was so much fun. Thanks for coming mom. I love you!
These shots are at the Portland Japanese Garden. It was so tranquil. I could have sat down and meditated for a few hours. However, I had my little rascal Morgan there moving me right along.




These pictures are from our hike. Morgan played at his friends house for the day, so only Alex came along. I think we passed 8 different waterfalls in a few hours. Very beautiful.



2 comments:
Beautiful pictures. What a wonderful time you were able to have with your mom. I am happy for you.
I would love to see that rock garden. we have one like it at our Spa, but that is amazing. I'm glad you had fun with your Mom.
Post a Comment