Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Backyard Fun/ Pi Night


In honor of Pi Day (3/14) we had some pie. Here are some shots of the kids and their friends having fun with the pie.




For anyone wondering how big Kinley is, well not too big. I am thinking she is about 12 lbs. I don't think she is going to get much bigger, most females are 15-17. Anyways, there she is.
Oh how Alex loves the trampoline.
Morgan showing off for the camera.


Tara and her jumping skills.

There is Kinley again. I think she kindof looks like a black fox


3 comments:

Heather said...

Hoorya! I've been dying for new pictures! Love you! Kiss those poots for us!

Lindsay said...

Matt would have loved being part of pi day, for more reasons than one. :)
Love you
Linds

Sally said...

What fun pictures. Great to have new posts. The kids are growing too quickly. They all look so much older. We need to get there fast!